Saturday, September 10, 2011

Making A Difference



Making A Difference One Signature At A Time


My Oldest daughter Kallista & myself making things happen in Watertown, NY!

For those of you who think you can't make a difference because you are either to busy or don't think you have it in you, I have some good news for you!  You can make a difference!  Do I sound like a motivational speaker well I am not, sorry to disappoint you.  I am 41 years old, a wife of a self employed business owner, a home schooling mom of 4 beautiful daughters ranging in ages from 11-2, an Assistant Chapter leader in the TI Leah homeschooling group, the Congressional District Coordinator for the Parental Rights Organization, a member of the local NNY912 group and actively involved in the family ministry, Stillwaters Music.  This of course is in addition to all the regular daily activities that are involved with family life and keeping a household in order. 

What else would you do with your time I ask myself?  I would have to think about that....I know that everything I am doing I would not do if it weren't very important to me and what God's plan is for my life.  

Everyone of us has a calling.  The things we do everyday make a difference in the lives of those people around us and sometimes in the lives of future generations.  We must take the time and prioritize the things we do and look at it and ask ourselves is what we are doing making a difference?  

The secret to the success of making a difference is I Corinthians 10:31 " 31Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God."  

I heard this song by Steven Curtis Chapman called "Do Everything".   The chorus goes like this:  Do everything you do to the glory of the One who made you, Cause He made you,  to do every little thing that you do to bring a smile to His face and tell the story of grace with every move that you make, and every little thing you do.

So I encourage you today to start with right where you are at and give I Corinthians 10:31 a try.  You may surprise yourself and find you have more time to make a difference than you thought.

Peace of Christ-
Meredith George
A Mom (the best job ever)

No comments:

Post a Comment